Monday, February 18, 2008

A Special Kind of Humor

Okay, I admit this may not be funny to some of you, as it falls under the category of 'industry humor' and may have a narrow audience. Sort of like your uncle the accountant who's always cracking those lame sex jokes about "making deposits" and "early withdrawal," maybe it'll cause you to roll your eyes and leave the room.

But for Rigel and I, this represents a knee-slapping good time in the world of design. Especially for Rigel, who makes his living designing movie posters. I'm not telling if any of those posters they show are his.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | | |

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Having worked in entertainment marketing (on the other coast) I have been known to ask for 'that movie font.'

    Guilty as charged.

    -annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trajan Drinking Game.

    AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this hilarious because I used to be a bit of a font geek back when I was in high school (because I was the editor of the high school literary magazine). Of course, 40 bazillion new fonts have come out since then. And I no longer remember anything about kerning letter forms. (Really. I didn't! Well, okay, maybe I did it one time.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails