Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: Please God Don't Make Me Look At Jon Gosselin's Back Tattoo

Jon Gosselin, former star of 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight' has something new underneath his Ed Hardy -- a back tattoo. I don't want to post a photo here because I'm superstitious and I think it might make my computer screen shatter and bring me seven years of bad luck, but you can see it by clicking here.

I'll wait while you rub a little acid in your eyes to erase that image.

Stud muffin Gosselin reportedly got his latest ink at the urging of his new girlfriend. I felt compelled to write about it because a friend was telling me she has this thing where she can never resist a man with a tattoo, and I wanted to cure her of her hideous affliction.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | |

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Besides the fugly tattoo...did he have to also raise his shirt like that and show us all he has an Italian Ass on his stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveely blog you have here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails